- Supersport Races Favoured by Early Southern 100 Entrants
- Crossleys Continue to Sponsor Southern 100 Marshals
- New Paddock Arrangements 2019
- Locals Dominate Early Entries for Post TT Road Races
- Pre-TT Classic Entries Very Encouraging
- MC Locksmith Extend & Increase Sponsorship
- Vice Presidents Funeral Arrangements
- Make Sure You’re Covered For Repatriation
- Southern 100 Vice President Tributes
- Chloe Receives ‘Special’ Award
MARSHAL SIGN ON FORMS
8 - 9 - 10 - 11 JULY
Duke Travel for 4 Ever TT glamping
BUY THE 2018 DVD HERE!
The Southern 100 official review returns, offering a thrilling racing and talent on par with the World’s most famous races.
In the South of the Isle of Man, the Colas Billown Course is a short but exceptionally fast 4.25-mile race, allowing international racing champions to show the extreme power of their two-wheeled machines, and their talent and prowess riding them. With Solo and Sidecar competitions, the Southern 100, also known as the ‘friendly races’ has seen records repeatedly broken since the races first took place in 1955. 2018 was another year of nail-biting close competition.
Don’t have a paypal account??? Dont’ worry, Simply click “check out as guest” or “Pay by Debit or Credit Card after clicking the “buy now” button and buy this amazing collectors item using a normal purchasing methods.
all proceeds go to the Manx British Legion poppy appeal
White sidecar Manx Legion poppy appeal Badge
Gold motorcycle Manx Legion poppy appeal Badge
Three legs poppy wreath Manx Legion poppy appeal Badge
Yellow motorcycle Manx Legion poppy appeal Badge
MOST RACE WINS
THE COLAS BILLOWN CIRCUIT
The Friends Provident International
Grandstand at Start/Finish
- refreshments and limited parking
Grandstand at Castletown Corner
- refreshments, toilets and limited parking
Derek Nicholson Grandstand in the
Club Headquarters - refreshments, toilets and merchandise shop